ATERONON™ is the firstclinically provenbioavailable and bioefficient lycopene supplement.
It is well known that populations eating a cooked tomato-rich "Mediterranean" diet, suffer from a lower incidence of cardio- and cerebro-vascular diseases. Scientific studies of the Mediterranean diet have shown that the powerful antioxidant lycopene is one of the key ingredients contributing to these improved levels of health. LDL cholesterol that is damaged by oxidation is linked to the development of atherosclerosis. Lycopene inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, an important component in maintaining a healthy circulatory system.
Lycopene is found predominantly in tomatoes and also in some other fruit. When they consumed in a raw forms it is difficult for the human body to extract and absorb lycopene, especially as we get older. After 7 years of research, Scientists at Cambridge University spin-out Cambridge Theranostics have developed a patented formulation that includes milk whey protein and a special processing steps to break down the large crystals of lycopene so that the body can easily absorb, transport, process and benefit from this antioxidant. This proprietary formulation is clinically proven to make the lycopene bioavailable so that it can effectively inhibit oxidative damage of LDL cholesterol.
- A one-a-day supplement shown to provide readily absorbable lycopene and to inhibit damage of LDL cholesterol by oxidation.
- Designed to keep the heart, the brain and arteries healthy.
- A food supplement and can be taken alongside prescription medicine.
- Naturally sourced and has no known side effects.
- Intended to be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle. It is essential to eat a balanced diet and maintain a healthy lifestyle, which includes regular exercise.
- Individuals who have established allergies to tomatoes, milk or soya should not take Ateronon.
Lipidoxidation activity in coronary heart disease patients
Ateronon inhibits oxidative damage of LDL cholesterol